Why our Moringa?
We grow our Moringa in a Organic Permaculture farm that is Rainforest Alliance Certified in Tanzania, East Africa and are probably the only producer worldwide to do so.
Our Organic certificate complies with American, European, Australian and Japanese standards.
We ensure the Moringa is processed at ultra-low temperatures within 18 hours of harvest ensuring optimal nutrient retention.
We have the full traceability to farm level so you are 100% Guaranteed that there are no additives, bulk fillers or nasties in our product. Just Pure Goodness!
Our Moringa has over 92 Nutrients, 46 anti-oxidants, 18 Amino Acids and all the 9 essential amino acids.
This is why Moringa is referred to as "Miracle Tree" due to its numerous Health benefits,
- Reduction of Tiredness and Fatigue
- Great for Muscle growth due to its 22 amino acids
- Lowers Blood Sugars and protects against Diabetes
- Reduces Inflammation
- Defends against Viral, Fungal and Bacterial Infections - Boosting immunity
- Can inhibit Tumor growth
- Controls Hypertension
Moringa can be used in a number of ways,
- Have 1/2 to 1 teaspoon with water everyday as a supplement
- Mix it into your smoothies
- Mix it in your porridge
- Mix it into bliss balls and other natural snacks
Read our Blogs for more Benefits of Dhow Products.
Visit Recipes Page for More delicious Recipes.